History – Work Experience
October 2015 – To Date
-AC35-Groupama Team France , Construction & Production Drawings Coordinator
May 2015- December 2015
-Acceptance, running, warranty , 57m Benetti M/Y “SURPINA”
November 2013 – May 2015
-AC35-Luna Rossa, Construction & Production Drawings Coordinator.
August 2012 – September 2013
-AC34- Artemis Racing, Wing Project Manager & Technical Manager for Blue Boat restructure and sailing.
January 2010 – July 2012
-Technical Director and Project Manager Equipo Telefonica in the Volvo Ocean Race 2011-2012
July 2009 – January 2010
– Engineering and Design at Carabelli Design & Engineering.
30’ One Design C30
General marine consultancy.
October 2007- July2009
- Ericsson Racing Team International (Ericsson 4) Team Crew Member for the Volvo Ocean Race 2008-2009 Position : Trimmer ,Hydro systems & Technical resp.
September 2006-June 2007
-AC 32 – Victory Challenge America’s Cup team Valencia .
Mast Dept Manager and special projects development.
September 2004-July 2006
– Technical Director and Manager –Brasil1 Volvo Ocean Race 2005-2006. Responsible for technical aspects of Brasil 1 team , decided on designer and responsible for construction, purchase and coordination of complete construction of Brasil 1.
-Shore Technical Manager for Brasil1 Volvo 2005-2006 Race. Put together and coordinated the shore crew for maintenance of Brasil 1 during stop over.
-Sailed Legs 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 as same as In port Races in Rio, Baltimore, Portsmouth and Rotterdam.
– Position Trimmer/Driver responsible of systems
November 2001-September 2004
– Project Manager and Owner Representative for the construction of 156’ Abeking & Rasmussen Luxury Motor Yacht . Participated in the conceptual design, general arrangement and design development of the yacht , also responsible for the acceptance and delivery of the Yacht from Lemwerder (Germany ) .
November 1999-July 2004
– Project Manager , purchase of 130’ Feadship , running operation, maintenance, sale.
- Worked in own Yacht Design office designing and building several racing and cruising sailing boats, motorboats, general consultancy in the marine industry.
- Constructed designed boats during this period :
- 71’ Motor sailer
- 65’ Cold molded cruising schooner
- 56’ Fast Cruising Sailboat
- 54’ Fast Crusing Sailboat
- 53’ Fast Crusing Sailboat
- 45’ Full Carbon Fast Cruising Daysailer
- 42 IRC Sailboat
- 32’ RIB
- 37’ Lobster Motor Yacht
- 32’ IMS Racing Sailboat
- 25’ Cruiser/Racer Production Sailboat
- 25’ ILC/IMS Sailboat
- 23’ Sportboat
Short List of Sailing History:
-2009 Star Worlds Varberg Sweden 24th 87 entrants Helmsman
-Volvo Ocean Race 2008-2009 Ericsson 4 1st Place and 24hour Monohull World Record Trimmer /Systems
-2008 Maxi Worlds , Alfa Romeo 3rd Porto Cervo Trimmer
– 2007 Star Class Brazilian championships and Europeans Helmsman
-Volvo Ocean Race 2005-2006 Brasil 1 3rd Place Trimer/Helmsman
-Several Copa del Rey and Mediterranean IMS races Helmsman/Trimmer
-Ocean Races in the Brazilian /Uruguayan and Argentinian coast with 1st Places in IMS Brazilian championship 3 times 1997/98/90. Helmsman, Trimmer
-1991 Snipe Southamerican Championship 2nd Helmsman
-1990 Snipe South American Championship 1st Place Helmsman
-1989 Snipe South American Championship 2nd Helmsman
-1988 1993 Several Laser championships in Brazil and Southamerica
-1988 Pusan Olympics in Soling Class 16th Helmsman
-1988 Soling Northamerican Championship 6th Place Helmsman
-1987 Snipe World Championship (France) 3rd. Place Helmsman
-1986 Snipe Class Junior World Championship (Italy) 1st Place Helmsman
-1984 Snipe Junior World Championship (Montevideo) 1st Place Helmsman
-1982 Snipe Junior World’s (Canada) 5th Place Helmsman
-1980 Optimist World championship (Portugal)